To be eligible to enteryou must purchase any WHIMZEES product, or combination of products (in Australia) during the Promotion Period.Each valid receipt entitles you to one entry (e.g. if you bought 4 boxes in one transaction that would be only one entry, but if you buy 4 boxes all in separate transactions, you can enter 4 times)
Enter via the online entry portal (www.whimzees.com/au/competition) and provideyour personal details including full name, email address and physical address and your proof of purchase (attach valid, readable receipt confirming the purchase of WHIMZEES inside the entry form – This will require you to attach a jpg/png/pdf or image of the receipt to be able to enter) & accept the T&Cs. We will also require you to retain the actual copy of the purchase receipt/invoice
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is conducted by WellPet, ABN 36 156 347 385 of 18 Rodborough Rd Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 Australia
2. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information on how to enter, all entry instructions, advertising material and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
3. To be eligible to enter, you must be a resident of Australia,you must be aged 18 years or older at the time of entry, and you must comply with these terms and conditions (Eligible Entrant).
4. Employees or directors of the Promoter, immediate family members of any employee or director of the Promoter, any retailer, supplier, associated company or agency of the Promoter and any person who the Promoter has previously notified are not eligible to enter.
5. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
6. All times in these terms and conditions are based on the 24 hour clock. Entries for the Promotion open at 12:00 AESTon 1 August 2019and close at 12:00 AEDT on 10 September 2019 (Promotion Period). All entries must be received by the Promoter by 12:00 AEDT on 10 September 2019.
7. The draw will be conducted by WellPet Australia at 18 Rodborough Rd Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 Australia on Friday 20th September 2019 at 14:00 AEDT and will be completely random
8. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. This is a game of chance
10. The first 101 valid entries drawn (the Participant) will win a prize
11. The prize will consist of the following; 1 x $1500 Adrenaline Gift Voucher (RRP $1500), 35 x KONG Cruncheez Rascals Hedgehogs Large (RRP $20.99), 35 x KONG Cruncheez Rascals Hedgehogs Small (RRP $16.99), 30 x WHIMZEES Hedgehog Value Bags (RRP $26.99)
12. The total prize pool is up to $3639
13. The prize or any unused portion is not transferable or exchangeable.
14. The Promoter will send the prize within one month of the prize draw and will be sent via Australia Post Parcel Post.
15. The Participant will be notified by email by Friday the 27th of September 2019.
16. The Participant’s name, and the prize they won, will be published on the Promoter’s website & Facebook page on Friday 4th October 2019.
17. Should the prize for the promotion remain unclaimed by 27th September 2019at 14:00 AEDT despite every reasonable effort taken by the Promoter to contact the Participant, the Promoter may conduct additional drawsas is necessary in order to determine a new Participant for a prize, subject to permission from relevant government authorities
18. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, inaudible, indecipherable or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
19. Entrants are responsible for any costs to enter this competition.The Promoter will not be liable for costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
20. Entrants can enter as many times as they like, as long as it’s a new transaction receipt included in each entry. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the Promotion is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. By entering this Promotion, the Entrant consents to the Promoter’s use of his or her personal details (including name, likeliness, image and/or voice) for any marketing and advertising (in any form of media) that the Promoter may choose for an unlimited period without remuneration.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the Entrant’s identity particulars (including but not limited to an Entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Proof of identification, age, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will take no responsibility for the prize damaged or lost in transit. Once the prize has left the premises of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated agencies or the companies associated with this promotion, the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated agencies and the companies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any delay, failure to deliver, or damage caused to the prize (s) during transit.
24. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Participant must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
25. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from any offender(s) are reserved. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
26. In the event:
26.1 of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster); and/or
26.2 that this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate.
27. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, the Promoter’s officers, employees and agents, the Promoter’s related companies and all those entities’ personnel exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense, including loss of opportunity) which is suffered or incurred by any individual in connection with the Promotion or prizes, including but not limited to: (i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (iv)any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (v)any tax liability incurred by the Prize Winner or entrant; (vi) any prize(s); or participation in or use of any prize(s); (vii) any direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss; (viii) any loss arising from the negligence; (ix) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
28. The Promoter may require the Participant to partake in media exposure, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing and publicity without any further reference, payment or other compensation.
29. The Entrant consents to the Promoter using their personal information provided for facilitating the Promotion and awarding prizes, future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes and disclosing that information to its related entities and contractors for the above purposes. The Prize Winners’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments as required by law.
30. Entrants may opt in to receive direct marketing communications from the Promoter in relation to the Promoter’s products or services or other promotional purposes. Where the Entrant has consented to receiving direct marketing communications from the Promoter, the Promoter may use the information to engage in direct marketing with the Entrant, and may disclosing the Entrant’s personal information to its related entities and contractors for the above purposes.
32. By entering this Promotion, the Entrant consents to the Promoter’s use of his or her personal details (including name, likeliness, image and/or voice) for any marketing and advertising (in any form of media) that the Promoter may choose for an unlimited period without remuneration.
33. All entries and entry details become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. The Promoter may use the winner’s(s’) personal details (including name, likeliness, image and/or voice) for any marketing and advertising (in any form of media) without compensation, for an unlimited period, unless the winner(s) advises the Promoter otherwise when accepting the prize. By entering the promotion, unless the Promoter is otherwise advised, Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided for facilitating the promotion, awarding prizes and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, and disclosing that information to its related entities and contractors for those purposes. The winners personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments as required by law. Entrants may ask the Promoter to access that personal information and request that corrections be made to it.
ACT Permit No TP 19/03698. NSW permit number LTPS/19/35954.