WellPet Privacy Notice
Effective Date: May 21, 2018
WellPet LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) are committed to respecting your privacy. In support of our commitment, we developed this privacy notice to be transparent about the data we collect about you and how it is used and shared, as well as the choices and rights available to you with respect to the data we maintain about you. This privacy notice applies to:
- Information about you shared with us by third parties for our own use, as well as publicly-available information collected by us.
I. Information We Collect and How We Use It
Personal Data CollectedWe collect information that can be used to identify or contact a person (we refer to this as “personal data”). Personal data includes information that does not directly identify you by name or include your contact information, but which may be used to identify that a specific computer or device has accessed our website and online services and which if combined with certain other information could be used to identify you. The types of personal data we collect and process include:
- Full name
- Contact information (work or home postal address; work, mobile or home telephone number; work or personal email address)
- Employer or agency, industry, and job title
- Delivery and payment information
- Survey response data
- Education and experience information (CV information; professional experience; employment history; education; certifications; personal interests)
- Engagement information (order, engagement and collaboration history; contractual relationship information; inquiries, feedback and comments; content contained in email exchanges with us)
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Log data
- Location data
- Cookie data (including third-party cookies and related data)
- Social media use and utilization
Use of Personal DataWe collect, use, store, organize, structure, disclose, or otherwise process personal data as described below:
- We process personal data for the purposes for which such personal data was provided. For example, if you share your name and contact information with us when submitting an inquiry or requesting information through our website, we will use this information to respond to you and provide you with the information requested. If you register to access an online portal or other online service requiring registration, we will use the information submitted by you to provide you with access to the relevant service and to maintain your account. If you purchase a product or service from us, we will use the personal data provided by you to fulfill the order and satisfy related contractual obligations, including to process your payment, facilitate delivery, and comply with any applicable service or warranty obligations (in these situations, we may also save your payment information so that you can use it the next time you want to order a product or service from us).
- To send you news and information about products and services that may be of interest to you, including to personalize your online service experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our website and online services, third-party sites, and via email or text message.
- To send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Company, you generally may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website and online services, products, databases and other technology assets.
- For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications. This includes processing for purposes of statistical analysis, including Google Analytics.
- If you enter a sweepstake, contest or similar promotion, we use the information you provide to administer such programs.
- To arrange interviews, consider you for employment, and personnel administration (to the extent you apply for a job through our website and online services).
- Where we have legal obligations to process the personal data and for legal proceedings and government investigations (such as pursuant to warrants, subpoenas, and court legal orders).
- To manage data subject requests.
- For internal investigations of possible misconduct or failure to comply with our policies and procedures.
- Based on your consent: In some cases, at the point at which you provide personal data, we may ask you for your consent to collect and process your personal data. If you provide us with your consent, you may later withdraw your consent (or opt-out) by contacting us as described below. If you withdraw your consent it will not affect any processing of your personal data that has already occurred. Where we process your personal data based on consent, we will provide more detailed information to you at the time when we obtain your consent.
- Compliance with applicable laws or performance of a contract: In specific circumstances, we may need to process your personal data to comply with a relevant law/regulation or to fulfill our obligations under a contract with you. Where we process your personal data to meet our legal obligations, you will likely not be permitted to object to this processing activity, but you will usually have the right to access or review this information unless it would impede our legal obligations. Where we are processing your personal data to fulfill our obligations under a contract with you, you might not be able to object to this processing, or if you do choose to opt-out or object to our processing, it may impact our ability to perform a contractual obligation that you are owed.
- Our legitimate interest: We may process your personal data based on our legitimate interests in communicating with you and managing our interactions with you regarding our products and services, scientific research, and educational opportunities. In addition to other rights you may have as described below, you have the right to object to such processing. You can register your objection by contacting us as described below.
Non-Personal Data CollectedWhen you use our website and online services, we also collect certain non-personal data that does not, on its own, identify any individual. The types of non-personal data we collect and process include:
- Location data. Depending on the website and online services and your computer or device permissions, we may collect information about your device’s approximate (e.g., country or zip code) or precise location (“location data”). Various technologies may be used to collect this location information, such as IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may provide information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers. We will only collect your computer’s or device’s precise location with your consent.
- Aggregated data. In addition, when we aggregate or anonymize information (including personal data), such aggregated or anonymized information is considered non personal data for the purposes of this privacy notice.
Use of Non-Personal DataWe may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal data for any purpose. However, if we combine non-personal data with personal data, the combined information will be treated as personal data for as long as it remains combined. We use non-personal data for a number of legitimate business purposes, some of which are described below:
- We collect log data, location data, and cookie data so that we can better understand website user behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We collect information regarding user activities on our website and online services. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and website users, and to understand which parts of our website and online services are of most interest. Aggregated data is considered non personal data for the purposes of this privacy notice.
- We use non-personal data (including log data, location data, and cookie data) to understand and analyze trends, to administer the website and online services, to learn about user behavior on the website and online services, to improve our products and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may also collect similar data from emails sent to you to help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Company website and online services. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website and online services. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Combining InformationWhere permitted by law, we may combine the personal data you provide to us through the website and online services with information we collect through other Company website and online services, Company’s offline records, and information provided to us by third parties. Where permitted by law and feasible, we may also combine your personal data with information collected through your use of the website and online services (such as log data, location data, and cookie data), in which case we will treat any information that is combined or associated with your personal data as personal data for as long as it can reasonably be linked with your personal data. We use this consolidated information to improve our website and online services and product offerings, enhance our marketing and research activities, communicate information to you, and for any other legitimate purpose described in this privacy notice.
II. How Personal Data is Shared and Transferred
International Transfers of Personal DataIn some instances, the service providers, business partners, Company affiliates, and others that we share personal data with are in other countries. The level of protection for your personal data in these other countries may not be the same as the level of protection in your country. In these cases, we protect any information transferred to third countries using appropriate safeguards, such as contractual clauses approved by relevant supervisory authorities (where required and applicable). If you reside in Europe or your personal data is otherwise subject to European law, all Company affiliates outside of the European Union that access or receive your personal data are subject to data protection contracts approved by the European Commission and that impose on such affiliates a level of protection for your personal data equivalent to European data protection requirements. If you are visiting this website or online service from a country other than the United States, your information will cross an international boundary. The level of protection for your information in the United States may not be the same as the level of protection in your country. Your use of the website or online service will result in the collection, storage, and processing of your information in the United States and in any country to which we may transfer your information during our business operations. In any event, we only share personal data with Company affiliates and third parties performing services on our behalf if such affiliates and third parties provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that the processing they conduct will meet the requirements of applicable law and ensure the protection of your personal data. below.
Access RightYou have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by Company. Where we are processing your personal data, you have the right to access the data and to obtain certain information about the processing of such data.
Right to RectificationYou have the right to obtain rectification of any personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to ErasureYou have the right to have your personal data erased where one of the following applies:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary with regards to the purposes for which it was collected.
- You withdraw your consent (where the processing is based on such consent).
- You object to the processing where such processing is based on Company’s (or a third party’s) legitimate interest and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
- Your personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation under applicable law.
- Compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing; or
- Archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
Right to Restriction of ProcessingYou have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested.
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of its use instead.
- Company no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Where the processing is based on Company’s (or a third party’s) legitimate interest and you have objected to processing (as described immediately below).
Right to Withdraw ConsentWhere the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before such withdrawal.
Right to Data PortabilityYou have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to Company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit such data to another entity without hindrance from Company, where each of the following conditions are met:
- Your request does not adversely affect the rights of others;
- Your request does not adversely affect Company’s rights (including intellectual property rights);
- The processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract to which you are a party; and
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
Right Not to Be Subject to Solely Automated DecisionsYou have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, unless permitted under applicable law.
Right to Submit a Complaint to Supervisory AuthoritiesYou have the right to lodge a complaint with an applicable data protection authority. If you reside in Europe, you have the right to lodge such a compliant in the European country of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of an alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes applicable EU data protection laws. A list of all European supervisory authorities and their respective contact information is available here.
IV. How We Protect Personal DataWe provide reasonable technical, physical, and organizational safeguards to protect your personal data, including safeguards designed to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed which may lead to physical, material or non-material damage. To the extent appropriate or required by applicable law, these security measures include:
- Access to personal data is limited to authorized employees and service providers who need access to perform the activities described in this privacy notice on our behalf.
- Personal data is pseudonymized where appropriate or required by law, and sensitive personal data transferred to or stored on any mobile device is encrypted using industry-accepted encryption solutions.
- Company personnel engaged in the processing of personal data are informed of the confidential nature of personal data, receive appropriate training on their responsibilities, and are obligated pursuant to Company policy to maintain the confidentiality of personal data.
- The effectiveness of Company security measures is regularly tested, assessed, and evaluated to ensure the ongoing security of processing systems.
- Internet-connected databases containing personal data are monitored for unauthorized intrusions using network-based and/or host-based intrusion detection mechanisms.
- Service providers and other third parties engaged by us to process personal data on our behalf are contractually obligated to process personal data only on our documented instructions and must provide similar security measures as those used by Company or as required under applicable law.
V. Retention and Deletion of Personal DataCompany implements and maintains reasonable restrictions on the retention of personal data and generally disposes of such personal data once it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or further processed. However, we may continue to store archived copies of your personal data for legitimate business purposes and as necessary to comply with applicable law. In addition, we may continue to store anonymous, aggregated or anonymized information for any legitimate business use described in this privacy notice.
VIII. Changes to Our Privacy NoticeCompany reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we change it, we will post the updated notice on our website and online services, and it will be effective as of the date posted. Your continued use of our website and online services following the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
COOKIE NOTICE AND OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
- Pixel Tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons) are small blocks of code installed on our website and online services which enable our online partners to serve cookies when you visit our website and online services and are generally used in combination with cookies to track activity user on our website and online services, receive relevant log data and cookie data, and perform other activities relating to the monitoring and analysis of the use and performance of our website and online services.
- Software Development Kits. Software development kits (also called SDKs) function like third-party cookies and pixel tags, but operate in the mobile app environment where cookies and pixel tags cannot function as effectively. Instead of using cookies and pixels tags, we may install pieces of code (the SDK) provided by our online partners (such as advertising companies, ad networks, and analytics providers) in our mobile apps for these online partners to monitor and analyze the use and performance of our mobile apps and services.
- Statistical Identifiers. Statistical identifiers refer to identifiers created using certain device information and log data. Collectively, this information makes your browser or device sufficiently distinct for a server or similar system to reasonably determine that it is encountering the same browser or device over time. Statistical identifiers enable us and our partners to uniquely identify your browser or device for the same purposes as cookies. Statistical identifiers may be associated with your personal data (such as your email address). However, if we associate non-personal data with personal data, the combined information will be treated as personal data for as long as it remains combined.
II. How Cookies and Similar Technologies are UsedCookies and similar technologies used on our website and online services (including the information obtained through such use) fall into four categories:
- Essential Our website and online services utilize first- and third-party cookies and similar technologies that are necessary to operate our business and maintain our website and online services, including verifying and authenticating website users; preventing fraud and securing our website and online services and databases; payment processing; enabling users to move around our website and online services and use their features; and complying with applicable laws and industry standards. These cookies and similar technologies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or tracking your browsing activity. This category of cookies generally cannot be disabled.
- Performance Our website and online services may utilize first- and third-party cookies and similar technologies to provide enhanced features and remember user preferences, including identifying return users when visiting our website (e.g., to remember your login credentials); keeping track of user preferences, interests, and past items viewed or utilized (e.g., preferred language or past purchases); and providing social features that allow users to interact with social media services through our website and online services (e.g., Facebook or Twitter, as further described below).
- Analytics Our website and online services may utilize first- and third-party cookies and similar technologies for analytics, product development, and market research purposes, including analyzing how users arrive at and engage with our website and online services; tracking and measuring the performance and effectiveness of our website and online services; optimizing the location of ads, website features, and other content on our website and online services; statistical reporting in connection with website activity; analyzing user preferences and behaviors and market characteristics and trends in order to develop and improve our products and services, websites, and ads; segmenting audiences to test features of our website and online services; and conducting research about our consumers, products, and online services.
- Advertising Our website and online services may utilize first- and third-party cookies and similar technologies to deliver, track, and measure ads both on and off our website and online services, including ads relevant to your interests (e.g., ads based on your past interaction with our website or based on predictions about your interests derived from your browsing activities on different websites over time); and ads based on your location, demographics, or device characteristics. Cookies are also used for tracking and measuring the reach and frequency of ads and regulating the delivery of such ads (e.g., capping the number of times you see a particular ad).
IV. Your Cookie ChoicesMost browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, browsers typically allow individuals to remove or block browser cookies if they choose. For more information on blocking and removing browser cookies, please review your browser’s Settings or Preferences tab. More information can be found here:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Opera Mobile
- Android Browser
- Safari (Mobile)
- Google Analytics. Our website and online services may use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics utilizes cookies and similar technologies to collect and analyze information about the performance and use of our website and online services. More information on Google Analytics can be found here. If you would like to opt-out of having your information collected and used as described, please use the Google Analytics opt-out available here.
- Google Remarketing. Our website and online services may use Google’s Remarketing with Google Analytics to allow Google to use information about your visits to our website and online services and other unaffiliated websites to measure advertising effectiveness and serve ads about our products and services that may be of interest to you. As described above, Google places its own cookies when users visit our website and online services which enable Google to recognize users who have previously visited our website and online services when such users visit other unaffiliated sites that also use Google’s services and cookies. More information on Google’s Remarketing with Google Analytics can be found here. If you would like to opt-out of having your information collected and used as described, please use the Google Analytics opt-out available here.
- Facebook Custom Audiences. Our website and online services may use Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver ads on Facebook about our products and services that may be of interest to you. More information on Facebook Custom Audiences can be found here. If you would like to opt-out of having your information collected and used as described, please use the opt-out available here.
- Interest Based Advertising. Our website and online services may use first- and third-party cookies and similar technologies for targeted advertising based on user interests, demographics, and past browsing activity. If you would like to opt-out of having your information collected and used by us for these purposes, please visit:
- Mobile Apps. For cookies and similar technologies used on mobile apps (such as software development kits) for certain targeted advertising activities, please follow the steps below to opt-out of having your information collected and used for such purposes (unless different instructions are provided by your mobile device manufacturer):
- iOS Users: Launch “Settings” > Tap on “Privacy” and scroll down and tap on “Advertising” > Toggle on “Limit Ad Tracking.” You can also reset your Advertising Identifier from here by tapping “Reset Advertising Identifier”.
- Android Users: Open your app drawer and launch the Google Setting app > Tap “Ads” under Services and enable the “Opt out of interest-based ads” option. You can also reset your advertising ID from here by tapping “Reset advertising ID”.
VI. Do Not Track (DNT)There are different ways you can prevent tracking of your online activity. One of them is setting a preference in your browser that alerts websites you visit that you do not want them to collect certain information about you. This is referred to as a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) signal. Please note that currently our website and online services do not respond to these signals from web browsers. At this time, there is no universally accepted standard for what a company should do when a DNT signal is detected.
BUY TO WIN WHIMZEES GIVEAWAY AUGUST 2019
HOW TO ENTERTo be eligible to enteryou must purchase any WHIMZEES product, or combination of products from any retailer in Australia during the Promotion Period to the value of $20 or more (including GST).Each valid receipt entitles one entry into the competition. Multiple entries into the competition are allowed; each must be accompanied by a separate valid receipt. Enter via the online entry portal (www.whimzees.com/au/competition) and provideyour personal details including full name, email address and physical address and your proof of purchase (attach a valid, readable tax receipt/invoice confirming the purchase of WHIMZEES inside the entry form. This will require you to attach a jpg/png/pdf or image of the receipt to be able to enter) & accept the T&Cs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. The WIN WITH WHIMZEES Promotion is conducted by WellPetAsia PTE. Ltd. ABN 36 156 347 385 of 18 Rodborough Rd Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 Australia(Promoter)
- 2. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information on how to enter, all entry instructions, advertising material and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
- 3. To be eligible to enter, you must be a resident of Australia,you must be aged 18 years or older at the time of entry, and you must comply with these terms and conditions (Eligible Entrant).
- 4. Employees or directors of the Promoter, immediate family members of any employee or director of the Promoter, any retailer, supplier, associated company or agency of the Promoter and any person who the Promoter has previously notified are not eligible to enter.
- 5. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- 6. By entering and participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any other information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- 7. Entries for the Promotion open at 12:00 AESTon 1 August 2019and close at 12:00 AEDT on 10 September 2019 (Promotion Period). All entries must be received by the Promoter by 12:00 AEDT on 10 September 2019. All entries must be accompanied by an eligible purchase, completed during the purchase period, and entries must be via the competition entry portal (www.whimzees.com/au/competition).All times in these terms and conditions are based on the 24 hour clock.
- 8. Eligible purchases for the promotion must: (i) take place between 12:00 AEST on 1 August 2019 and 11.59 AEDT on 31 August 2019 (Purchase Period); (ii) be from an Australian retailer; (iii) include WHIMZEES to the value of $20 AUD or more (including GST) in a single transaction; (iv) be accompanied by a valid tax invoice/receipt listing WHIMZEES as a purchase item. Entrants must retain a physical/electronic copy of the tax receipt/invoice for WHIMZEES.
- 9. The draw will be conducted by WellPet Australia at 18 Rodborough Rd Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 Australia on Friday 20th September 2019 at 14:00 AEDT and will be completely random
- 10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 11. This is a game of chance.
- 12. The first 101 valid entries drawn (the Participant) will win a prize. Each prize will be drawn separately via online name picker. Once a prize is won by a Participant, that Participant will be removed from the draw pool and not eligible to win any further prizes.
- 13. The prizes will consist of the following; 1 x $1500 Adrenaline Gift Voucher (RRP $1500), 35 x KONG®Cruncheez Rascals Hedgehogs Large (RRP $20.99), 35 x KONG®Cruncheez Rascals Hedgehogs Small (RRP $16.99), 30 x WHIMZEES Hedgehog Value Bags (RRP $26.99).
- 14. The total prize pool is up to $3639.
- 15. The prizes, or any unused portion, are not transferable, exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. Without limiting any other term of these terms and conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these terms and conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
- 16. The Promoter will send the prizes within one month of the prize draw and will be sent via Australia Post Parcel Post.Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within Australia.
- 17. The Participant will be notified by email by Friday the 27th of September 2019.
- 18. The Participant’s name, and the prize they won, will be published on the Promoter’s website & Facebook page on Friday 4th October 2019.
- 19. Should the prize for the promotion remain unclaimed by 25thOctober 2019at 14:00 AEDT despite every reasonable effort taken by the Promoter to contact the Participant, the Promoter may conduct additional drawsas is necessary in order to determine a new Participant for a prize, subject to permission from relevant government authorities
- 20. Additional redraws, drawn via online name picker, of unclaimed prizes will be drawn at WellPet Australia at 18 Rodborough Rd Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 Australia on Friday 25th October 2019 at 14:30 AEDT. Once a prize is won by a Participant, that Participant will be removed from the draw pool and not eligible to win any further prizes.Each prize will be drawn separately.
- 21. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, inaudible, indecipherable or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- 22. Entrants are responsible for any costs to enter this competition.The Promoter will not be liable for costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- 23. Entrants can enter as many times as they like, as long as a new transaction accompanied by a tax receipt/invoice for over $20 AUD (including GST) from any Australian retailer from 1 August to 31 August is included in each entry. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the Promotion is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- 24. By entering this Promotion, the Entrant consents to the Promoter’s use of his or her personal details (including name, likeliness, image and/or voice) for any marketing and advertising (in any form of media) that the Promoter may choose for an unlimited period without remuneration.
- 25. Entrants must not: a) tamper with the entry process; b) in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion; c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner; d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion; e) breach any law; or f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- 26. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the Entrant’s identity particulars (including but not limited to an Entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence). The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Proof of identification, age, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 27. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will take no responsibility for the prize damaged or lost in transit. Once the prize has left the premises of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated agencies or the companies associated with this promotion, the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated agencies and the companies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any delay, failure to deliver, or damage caused to the prize during transit.
- 28. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Participant must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- 29. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from any offender(s) are reserved. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 30. In the event: a) of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster); and/or b) that this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate.
- 31. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, the Promoter’s officers, employees and agents, the Promoter’s related companies and all those entities’ personnel exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense, including loss of opportunity) which is suffered or incurred by any individual in connection with the Promotion or prizes, including but not limited to: (i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (iv)any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (v)any tax liability incurred by the Prize Winner or entrant; (vi) any prize(s); or participation in or use of any prize(s); (vii) any direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss; (viii) any loss arising from the negligence; (ix) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- 32. The Promoter may require the Participant to partake in media exposure, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing and publicity without any further reference, payment or other compensation.
- 33. The Entrant consents to the Promoter using their personal information provided for facilitating the Promotion and awarding prizes, future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes and disclosing that information to its related entities and contractors for the above purposes. The Prize Winners’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments as required by law.
- 34. Entrants may opt in to receive direct marketing communications from the Promoter in relation to the Promoter’s products or services or other promotional purposes. Where the Entrant has consented to receiving direct marketing communications from the Promoter, the Promoter may use the information to engage in direct marketing with the Entrant, and may disclosing the Entrant’s personal information to its related entities and contractors for the above purposes.
- 36. By entering this Promotion, the Entrant consents to the Promoter’s use of his or her personal details (including name, likeliness, image and/or voice) for any marketing and advertising (in any form of media) that the Promoter may choose for an unlimited period without remuneration.
- 37. All entries and entry details become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. The Promoter may use the winner’s(s’) personal details (including name, likeliness, image and/or voice) for any marketing and advertising (in any form of media) without compensation, for an unlimited period, unless the winner(s) advises the Promoter otherwise when accepting the prize. By entering the promotion, unless the Promoter is otherwise advised, Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided for facilitating the promotion, awarding prizes and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, and disclosing that information to its related entities and contractors for those purposes. The winners personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments as required by law. Entrants may ask the Promoter to access that personal information and request that corrections be made to it.
- 38. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion using Facebook or Instagram or any other social media platform. However, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Entrants completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
- 39. Entrants participate in this promotion at their own sole risk, and to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter and their employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, losses, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this competition and/or its prizes including the collection and use of prizes, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its employees and agents.