Effective Date: May 21, 2018
WellPet LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) are committed to respecting your privacy. In support of our commitment, we developed this privacy notice to be transparent about the data we collect about you and how it is used and shared, as well as the choices and rights available to you with respect to the data we maintain about you. This privacy notice applies to:
- Information about you shared with us by third parties for our own use, as well as publicly-available information collected by us.
If you reside in the United States, WellPet LLC will be responsible for the data we collect, maintain, or otherwise process about you. If you reside in Europe, WellPet Belgium BVBA and Paragon Pet Products Europe B.V. will be the controllers of your personal data and responsible for the processing of such data by or on behalf of Company. If you reside in Australia or New Zealand, WellPet ANZ Pty Ltd will be the controllers of your personal data and responsible for the processing of such data by or on behalf of Company.
I. Information We Collect and How We Use It
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Personal Data Collected
We collect information that can be used to identify or contact a person (we refer to this as “personal data”). Personal data includes information that does not directly identify you by name or include your contact information, but which may be used to identify that a specific computer or device has accessed our website and online services and which if combined with certain other information could be used to identify you. The types of personal data we collect and process include:
- Full name
- Contact information (work or home postal address; work, mobile or home telephone number; work or personal email address)
- Employer or agency, industry, and job title
- Delivery and payment information
- Survey response data
- Education and experience information (CV information; professional experience; employment history; education; certifications; personal interests)
- Engagement information (order, engagement and collaboration history; contractual relationship information; inquiries, feedback and comments; content contained in email exchanges with us)
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Log data
- Location data
- Cookie data (including third-party cookies and related data)
- Social media use and utilization
We collect personal data when you provide it to us directly (e.g., when you submit a contact form through our website or provide us with your business card at a trade show); when generated by your activity on our website and online services (e.g., the amount of time spent on a particular page of our website); when shared with us by our business partners (e.g., email marketing vendors, trade show sponsors, or HR staffing agencies); and when available through publicly-available sources (e.g., information shared by you on LinkedIn).
Use of Personal Data
We collect, use, store, organize, structure, disclose, or otherwise process personal data as described below:
- We process personal data for the purposes for which such personal data was provided. For example, if you share your name and contact information with us when submitting an inquiry or requesting information through our website, we will use this information to respond to you and provide you with the information requested. If you register to access an online portal or other online service requiring registration, we will use the information submitted by you to provide you with access to the relevant service and to maintain your account. If you purchase a product or service from us, we will use the personal data provided by you to fulfill the order and satisfy related contractual obligations, including to process your payment, facilitate delivery, and comply with any applicable service or warranty obligations (in these situations, we may also save your payment information so that you can use it the next time you want to order a product or service from us).
- To send you news and information about products and services that may be of interest to you, including to personalize your online service experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our website and online services, third-party sites, and via email or text message.
- To send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Company, you generally may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website and online services, products, databases and other technology assets.
- For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications. This includes processing for purposes of statistical analysis, including Google Analytics.
- If you enter a sweepstake, contest or similar promotion, we use the information you provide to administer such programs.
- To arrange interviews, consider you for employment, and personnel administration (to the extent you apply for a job through our website and online services).
- Where we have legal obligations to process the personal data and for legal proceedings and government investigations (such as pursuant to warrants, subpoenas, and court legal orders).
- To manage data subject requests.
- For internal investigations of possible misconduct or failure to comply with our policies and procedures.
The applicable legal bases for our processing of your personal data include the following:
- Based on your consent: In some cases, at the point at which you provide personal data, we may ask you for your consent to collect and process your personal data. If you provide us with your consent, you may later withdraw your consent (or opt-out) by contacting us as described below. If you withdraw your consent it will not affect any processing of your personal data that has already occurred. Where we process your personal data based on consent, we will provide more detailed information to you at the time when we obtain your consent.
- Compliance with applicable laws or performance of a contract: In specific circumstances, we may need to process your personal data to comply with a relevant law/regulation or to fulfill our obligations under a contract with you. Where we process your personal data to meet our legal obligations, you will likely not be permitted to object to this processing activity, but you will usually have the right to access or review this information unless it would impede our legal obligations. Where we are processing your personal data to fulfill our obligations under a contract with you, you might not be able to object to this processing, or if you do choose to opt-out or object to our processing, it may impact our ability to perform a contractual obligation that you are owed.
- Our legitimate interest: We may process your personal data based on our legitimate interests in communicating with you and managing our interactions with you regarding our products and services, scientific research, and educational opportunities. In addition to other rights you may have as described below, you have the right to object to such processing. You can register your objection by contacting us as described below.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Data
Non-Personal Data Collected
When you use our website and online services, we also collect certain non-personal data that does not, on its own, identify any individual. The types of non-personal data we collect and process include:
- Location data. Depending on the website and online services and your computer or device permissions, we may collect information about your device’s approximate (e.g., country or zip code) or precise location (“location data”). Various technologies may be used to collect this location information, such as IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may provide information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers. We will only collect your computer’s or device’s precise location with your consent.
- Aggregated data. In addition, when we aggregate or anonymize information (including personal data), such aggregated or anonymized information is considered non personal data for the purposes of this privacy notice.
Use of Non-Personal Data
We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal data for any purpose. However, if we combine non-personal data with personal data, the combined information will be treated as personal data for as long as it remains combined. We use non-personal data for a number of legitimate business purposes, some of which are described below:We collect log data, location data, and cookie data so that we can better understand website user behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
We collect information regarding user activities on our website and online services. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and website users, and to understand which parts of our website and online services are of most interest. Aggregated data is considered non personal data for the purposes of this privacy notice.
We use non-personal data (including log data, location data, and cookie data) to understand and analyze trends, to administer the website and online services, to learn about user behavior on the website and online services, to improve our products and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may also collect similar data from emails sent to you to help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Company website and online services. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website and online services. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Where permitted by law, we may combine the personal data you provide to us through the website and online services with information we collect through other Company website and online services, Company’s offline records, and information provided to us by third parties. Where permitted by law and feasible, we may also combine your personal data with information collected through your use of the website and online services (such as log data, location data, and cookie data), in which case we will treat any information that is combined or associated with your personal data as personal data for as long as it can reasonably be linked with your personal data. We use this consolidated information to improve our website and online services and product offerings, enhance our marketing and research activities, communicate information to you, and for any other legitimate purpose described in this privacy notice.
II. How Personal Data is Shared and Transferred
Personal Data Shared with Third Parties
International Transfers of Personal Data
In some instances, the service providers, business partners, Company affiliates, and others that we share personal data with are in other countries. The level of protection for your personal data in these other countries may not be the same as the level of protection in your country. In these cases, we protect any information transferred to third countries using appropriate safeguards, such as contractual clauses approved by relevant supervisory authorities (where required and applicable). If you reside in Europe or your personal data is otherwise subject to European law, all Company affiliates outside of the European Union that access or receive your personal data are subject to data protection contracts approved by the European Commission and that impose on such affiliates a level of protection for your personal data equivalent to European data protection requirements. If you are visiting this website or online service from a country other than the United States, your information will cross an international boundary. The level of protection for your information in the United States may not be the same as the level of protection in your country. Your use of the website or online service will result in the collection, storage, and processing of your information in the United States and in any country to which we may transfer your information during our business operations. In any event, we only share personal data with Company affiliates and third parties performing services on our behalf if such affiliates and third parties provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that the processing they conduct will meet the requirements of applicable law and ensure the protection of your personal data.
III. Your Rights
You have various rights with respect to the collection, use, transfer and processing of your personal data, as described below. However, we reserve the right to limit these rights at any time where permitted under applicable law, including where your identity cannot be reasonably verified or to the extent your rights adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. To exercise any of the rights below, please contact the Company affiliate responsible for the processing of your personal data using the applicable contact information below.
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by Company. Where we are processing your personal data, you have the right to access the data and to obtain certain information about the processing of such data.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to obtain rectification of any personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to Erasure
You have the right to have your personal data erased where one of the following applies:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary with regards to the purposes for which it was collected.
- You withdraw your consent (where the processing is based on such consent).
- You object to the processing where such processing is based on Company’s (or a third party’s) legitimate interest and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
- Your personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation under applicable law.
However, this right to erasure will not apply to the extent the processing is necessary for:
- Compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing; or
- Archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
Right to Restriction of Processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested.
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of its use instead.
- Company no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Where the processing is based on Company’s (or a third party’s) legitimate interest and you have objected to processing (as described immediately below).
Right to Object
You have the right to object (on grounds relating to your situation) at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or where the processing is based on Company’s (or a third party’s) legitimate interest. When objecting to processing based on our legitimate interest, Company will no longer process your personal data unless Company demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
Right to Withdraw Consent
Where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before such withdrawal.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to Company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit such data to another entity without hindrance from Company, where each of the following conditions are met:
- Your request does not adversely affect the rights of others;
- Your request does not adversely affect Company’s rights (including intellectual property rights);
- The processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract to which you are a party; and
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
Right Not to Be Subject to Solely Automated Decisions
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, unless permitted under applicable law.
Right to Submit a Complaint to Supervisory Authorities
You have the right to lodge a complaint with an applicable data protection authority. If you reside in Europe, you have the right to lodge such a compliant in the European country of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of an alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes applicable EU data protection laws. A list of all European supervisory authorities and their respective contact information is available here.
IV. How We Protect Personal Data
We provide reasonable technical, physical, and organizational safeguards to protect your personal data, including safeguards designed to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed which may lead to physical, material or non-material damage. To the extent appropriate or required by applicable law, these security measures include:
- Access to personal data is limited to authorized employees and service providers who need access to perform the activities described in this privacy notice on our behalf.
- Personal data is pseudonymized where appropriate or required by law, and sensitive personal data transferred to or stored on any mobile device is encrypted using industry-accepted encryption solutions.
- Company personnel engaged in the processing of personal data are informed of the confidential nature of personal data, receive appropriate training on their responsibilities, and are obligated pursuant to Company policy to maintain the confidentiality of personal data.
- The effectiveness of Company security measures is regularly tested, assessed, and evaluated to ensure the ongoing security of processing systems.
- Internet-connected databases containing personal data are monitored for unauthorized intrusions using network-based and/or host-based intrusion detection mechanisms.
- Service providers and other third parties engaged by us to process personal data on our behalf are contractually obligated to process personal data only on our documented instructions and must provide similar security measures as those used by Company or as required under applicable law.
Although we strive to provide reasonable and appropriate security for the personal data we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. In particular, email or forms sent using our website and online services may not be secure. You should take special care before deciding to send us information via email. Further, if you create an account through our website and online services, it is your responsibility to protect your access credentials from unauthorized access or use.
V. Retention and Deletion of Personal Data
Company implements and maintains reasonable restrictions on the retention of personal data and generally disposes of such personal data once it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or further processed. However, we may continue to store archived copies of your personal data for legitimate business purposes and as necessary to comply with applicable law. In addition, we may continue to store anonymous, aggregated or anonymized information for any legitimate business use described in this privacy notice.
VI. Links to Third-Party Websites
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, our use of your personal data, or your rights with respect to such use, you may contact the applicable Company affiliate using the contact information below: If you reside in the United States WellPet LLC 200 Ames Pond Drive Tewksbury, MA 01876 USA 1-800-225-0904 or (978) 289-5500 email@example.com If you reside in Europe WellPet Belgium BVBA Leonardo de Vincilaan 19 MC Square 1831 Machelen, Diegem Belgium +32 2788 2569 firstname.lastname@example.org If you reside in Australia or New Zealand, WellPet ANZ Pty Ltd, Suite 2.03, 23 Ryde Rd, Pymble NSW 2073 Australia +61 1300 959 154 or email@example.com
VIII. Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Company reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we change it, we will post the updated notice on our website and online services, and it will be effective as of the date posted. Your continued use of our website and online services following the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- Pixel Tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons) are small blocks of code installed on our website and online services which enable our online partners to serve cookies when you visit our website and online services and are generally used in combination with cookies to track activity user on our website and online services, receive relevant log data and cookie data, and perform other activities relating to the monitoring and analysis of the use and performance of our website and online services.
- Software Development Kits. Software development kits (also called SDKs) function like third-party cookies and pixel tags, but operate in the mobile app environment where cookies and pixel tags cannot function as effectively. Instead of using cookies and pixels tags, we may install pieces of code (the SDK) provided by our online partners (such as advertising companies, ad networks, and analytics providers) in our mobile apps for these online partners to monitor and analyze the use and performance of our mobile apps and services.
- Statistical Identifiers. Statistical identifiers refer to identifiers created using certain device information and log data. Collectively, this information makes your browser or device sufficiently distinct for a server or similar system to reasonably determine that it is encountering the same browser or device over time. Statistical identifiers enable us and our partners to uniquely identify your browser or device for the same purposes as cookies. Statistical identifiers may be associated with your personal data (such as your email address). However, if we associate non-personal data with personal data, the combined information will be treated as personal data for as long as it remains combined.
II. How Cookies and Similar Technologies are Used
Cookies and similar technologies used on our website and online services (including the information obtained through such use) fall into four categories:
- Essential Our website and online services utilize first- and third-party cookies and similar technologies that are necessary to operate our business and maintain our website and online services, including verifying and authenticating website users; preventing fraud and securing our website and online services and databases; payment processing; enabling users to move around our website and online services and use their features; and complying with applicable laws and industry standards. These cookies and similar technologies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or tracking your browsing activity. This category of cookies generally cannot be disabled.
- Performance Our website and online services may utilize first- and third-party cookies and similar technologies to provide enhanced features and remember user preferences, including identifying return users when visiting our website (e.g., to remember your login credentials); keeping track of user preferences, interests, and past items viewed or utilized (e.g., preferred language or past purchases); and providing social features that allow users to interact with social media services through our website and online services (e.g., Facebook or Twitter, as further described below).
- Analytics Our website and online services may utilize first- and third-party cookies and similar technologies for analytics, product development, and market research purposes, including analyzing how users arrive at and engage with our website and online services; tracking and measuring the performance and effectiveness of our website and online services; optimizing the location of ads, website features, and other content on our website and online services; statistical reporting in connection with website activity; analyzing user preferences and behaviors and market characteristics and trends in order to develop and improve our products and services, websites, and ads; segmenting audiences to test features of our website and online services; and conducting research about our consumers, products, and online services.
- Advertising Our website and online services may utilize first- and third-party cookies and similar technologies to deliver, track, and measure ads both on and off our website and online services, including ads relevant to your interests (e.g., ads based on your past interaction with our website or based on predictions about your interests derived from your browsing activities on different websites over time); and ads based on your location, demographics, or device characteristics. Cookies are also used for tracking and measuring the reach and frequency of ads and regulating the delivery of such ads (e.g., capping the number of times you see a particular ad).
IV. Your Cookie Choices
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, browsers typically allow individuals to remove or block browser cookies if they choose. For more information on blocking and removing browser cookies, please review your browser’s Settings or Preferences tab. More information can be found here:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Opera Mobile
- Android Browser
- Safari (Mobile)
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides. In addition to removing and blocking browser cookies generally, the following opt-out mechanisms may be available if our website and online services utilize the third-party cookies listed below:
- Google Analytics. Our website and online services may use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics utilizes cookies and similar technologies to collect and analyze information about the performance and use of our website and online services. More information on Google Analytics can be found here. If you would like to opt-out of having your information collected and used as described, please use the Google Analytics opt-out available here.
- Google Remarketing. Our website and online services may use Google’s Remarketing with Google Analytics to allow Google to use information about your visits to our website and online services and other unaffiliated websites to measure advertising effectiveness and serve ads about our products and services that may be of interest to you. As described above, Google places its own cookies when users visit our website and online services which enable Google to recognize users who have previously visited our website and online services when such users visit other unaffiliated sites that also use Google’s services and cookies. More information on Google’s Remarketing with Google Analytics can be found here. If you would like to opt-out of having your information collected and used as described, please use the Google Analytics opt-out available here.
- Facebook Custom Audiences. Our website and online services may use Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver ads on Facebook about our products and services that may be of interest to you. More information on Facebook Custom Audiences can be found here. If you would like to opt-out of having your information collected and used as described, please use the opt-out available here.
- Interest Based Advertising. Our website and online services may use first- and third-party cookies and similar technologies for targeted advertising based on user interests, demographics, and past browsing activity. If you would like to opt-out of having your information collected and used by us for these purposes, please visit:
- Mobile Apps. For cookies and similar technologies used on mobile apps (such as software development kits) for certain targeted advertising activities, please follow the steps below to opt-out of having your information collected and used for such purposes (unless different instructions are provided by your mobile device manufacturer):
- iOS Users: Launch “Settings” > Tap on “Privacy” and scroll down and tap on “Advertising” > Toggle on “Limit Ad Tracking.” You can also reset your Advertising Identifier from here by tapping “Reset Advertising Identifier”.
- Android Users: Open your app drawer and launch the Google Setting app > Tap “Ads” under Services and enable the “Opt out of interest-based ads” option. You can also reset your advertising ID from here by tapping “Reset advertising ID”.
The list above identifies some of the third-party cookies we may use on our website and online services. However, we may use other third-party cookies and similar technologies on our website and online services that are not listed here. This list is subject to change at any time and without notice.
V. Social Plugins
VI. Do Not Track (DNT)
There are different ways you can prevent tracking of your online activity. One of them is setting a preference in your browser that alerts websites you visit that you do not want them to collect certain information about you. This is referred to as a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) signal. Please note that currently our website and online services do not respond to these signals from web browsers. At this time, there is no universally accepted standard for what a company should do when a DNT signal is detected.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Save the Shoes, Give Them WHIMZEEES to Chew 1st August 2021 – 3rd September 2021
CONGRATULATIONS to our lucky winners!
|1||L. Hammond VIC||6||M. Smale VIC|
|2||K. Allen VIC||7||K. Allen VIC|
|3||T. Chau NSW||8||L. Wright QLD|
|4||R. Cole VIC||9||K. Ch’ng VIC|
|5||A. Michaels NSW||10||A. Bardsley VIC|
HOW TO ENTER
Promotion name: Save the Shoes Give them WHIMZEES to Chew
Eligible States/Territories: National
Start: 01 Aug 2021 12:05 AM AEST
End: 03 Sep 2021 11:55 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Website address: https://www.whimzees.com.au
Promoter: WellPet ANZ Pty Ltd
ABN: 55 632 035 717
23 Ryde Rd
Pymble NSW 2073
Eligible entrants: Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements.
Details of prizes: There will be 10 winners nationally. Each winner will win a prize pack containing all of the following items (incl RRPs):
– The Athlete’s Foot voucher $250 (expires 29/05/2024; for use instore or online at The Athlete’s Foot)
– Dog Shoe chew toy $21.95
– Variety Value Box WHIMZEES $54.99
– Veg Sausage/Strip Value Bag WHIMZEES $26.99
– Whimzees Keyring $4.99
– Whizbee $14.99
– Whimzees dog bandana $4.99
– Wellness Core Mini Meals sachet $3.29
– Wellness Petite Entrees tub $3.29
– Wellness CORE Simply Shreds for Dogs sachet $2.99
– Reusable doggy gift box $11.73
Each prize is valued at $400.20; the total prize value is $4002.00
Total number of prizes: 10
Total prize value: Total prize pool (inc GST): $4,002.00
Method of entry: To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period –
Purchase any WHIMZEES product from any Australian retailer during Dental Month 2021 (the month of August)
Enter competition online via online entry portal
Provide all required details in the online entry form
Attach proof of purchase (receipt) where indicated on the entry form
Entrants must retain copies of all purchase receipts for all entries. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
Maximum number of entries: 1 per eligible transaction
Each entry must be supported by separate Purchases. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
Prize draw A random prize draw will occur: 3:00 PM AEST on 13 Sep 2021
Location of draw:
Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd
11 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Notification of winners: Winners will be notified via Email no later than 15 Sep 2021.
Public announcement of winners: The winners of all prizes will be published here: www.whimzees.com.au on 17 Sep 2021
Unclaimed prize draw: A random unclaimed prize draw will occur 3:00 PM AEST on 13 Dec 2021
Location of draw:
Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd
11 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Notification of unclaimed prize winners: Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via Email no later than 15 Dec 2021.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw: The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published here: www.whimzees.com.au on 17 Dec 2021
Permit reference Authorised under ACT Permit No. TP 21/00921
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the competition permit providers TPAL (Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
- The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
- The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
- Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- All vouchers are valid until the expiry date stated on the voucher or by the provider of the voucher.
- Entrants agree to comply with any conditions which accompany the Voucher.
- Neither the Promoter nor the voucher provider is liable for any voucher that has been stolen, forged, lost, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
- The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
- If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a State lottery agency, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the prize.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties)regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delay, damage, or loss in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
- The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
- Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat.
- Entrants may opt in to receive direct marketing communications from the Promoter in relation to the Promoter’s products or services or other promotional purposes. Where the Entrant has consented to receiving direct marketing communications from the Promoter, the Promoter may use the information to engage in direct marketing with the Entrant, and may disclosing the Entrant’s personal information to its related entities and contractors for the above purposes.