Give your dog quills and thrills with another top treat: Hedgehog.
What dog could resist chasing down a hedgehog? And what loving parent wouldn’t want the very best oral care for their dog? Meet Herman the Hedgehog, the fun, effective all-natural dental chew that removes plaque and tartar and reduces the bacteria that causes bad breath.
- Edible, vegetarian, grain-free dental chew that is a healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Knobby shapes ensures proper blood flow through the gums and prevents bad breath and tartar buildup.
- Hollow shapes and spaces allow the teeth to easily grip and chew, with grooves that get in between the smaller spaces.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
- We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- Not suitable for dogs under 5 pounds in weight.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
POTATO STARCH, GLYCERIN, POWDERED CELLULOSE, LECITHIN, DRIED YEAST, MALT EXTRACT, SWEET LUPINE MEAL, ALFALFA EXTRACT, PAPRIKA EXTRACT
contains 2,940 kcal/kg or 176 kcal/chew ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
contains 2,940 kcal/kg or 353 kcal/chew ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
|Crude Protein (min)||1.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||14.0%|