They’re like little slices of veggie heaven.
Who knew oral care could taste so good and work so well? The Veggie Sausage works hard to remove plaque and tartar from your dog’s teeth while offering a delicious treat for your pup. Made with only six primary ingredients, these all-natural dental chews also help reduce the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Edible, vegetarian, grain-free dental chew that is a healthy option for many dogs with food sensitivities.
- Unique grooves and ridges ensure proper blood flow through the gums and helps prevent bad breath and tartar buildup.
- Rigid chewy vegetable-based texture helps remove plaque and tartar as dogs chew and chew and chew…
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fibre to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colours, flavours or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
- We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Adult WHIMZEES are not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- WHIMZEES are not suitable for dogs under 2kg in weight.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
POTATO STARCH, GLYCERIN, POWDERED CELLULOSE, LECITHIN, DRIED YEAST, MALT EXTRACT, SWEET LUPIN MEAL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PAPRIKA EXTRACT, CLOVE BUD OIL.
Veggie Sausage Small contains 44 kcal/chew (15g) ME (metabolisable energy) on an as fed basis.
Veggie Sausage Large contains 173 kcal/chew (60g) ME (metabolisable energy) on an as fed basis.
Veggie Sausage Extra Large contains 347 kcal/chew (120g) ME (metabolisable energy) on an as fed basis.
|Crude Protein (min)||1.1%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.0%|
|Crude Fat (max)||4.3%|
|Crude Fibre (max)||13.7%|