What Separates WHIMZEES® from
the Rest of the pack
1x a day
Designed by our team of pet health experts, WHIMZEES® are scientifically proven to help control plaque and tartar, improve breath odor and decrease gingivitis*.
When compared to leading competitors WHIMZEES® also cleans 2 times better*.
Scientific studies further show that WHIMZEES® deliver 3 times longer chew time than the leading competitor*. A longer chew time can help deliver a longer cleaning time to support improved dental health.
*Based on studies of comparable products conducted by an independent kennel
Established in 2013 in the Netherlands, WHIMZEES® was created with one thing in mind: to deliver the highest quality of products for pets. Still proudly located within the Netherlands in a sustainable factory,
WHIMZEES® brings a passion and commitment to developing the most effective, all-natural dental chews for your dog. Made with only six primary ingredients,
WHIMZEES® contain no artificial ingredients, flavors or additives and come in a variety of fun, hardworking shapes that dogs love.
WHIMZEES is proud to be a part of the Wellness Family, where we are committed to your pet’s overall wellbeing, from tooth to tail. We started the Wellness Foundation to ensure that every pet on the planet is born, bred and raised with love. We not only promote pet adoption; we actively support ethical breeding practices that aren’t driven by profit.
We will continue our efforts wholeheartedly until our mission is met. Because pet-advocacy is at the heart of all we do.
The Proof Is In The Product
WHIMZEES® Brushzees® are a scientifically proven dental chew.
Through the completion of independent kennel studies, WHIMZEES® Brushzees® have demonstrated a significant reduction in the formation of tartar and plaque, and subsequently have received the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC®) seal of acceptance for tartar and plaque reduction.
Who is the VOHC?
The VOHC exists to recognize products that meet pre-set standards of plaque and calculus (tartar) reduction in dogs and cats. Products are awarded the VOHC Seal of Acceptance following review of data from trials conducted according to VOHC protocols.
The VOHC does not test products itself. The VOHC Seal is displayed on products that have been awarded the seal. Regular use of products carrying the VOHC seal helps control plaque & tartar.
*Based on studies of comparable products conducted by an independent kennel (’17-’19).
Treating Our World With Care The Sustainable Chew
When you choose WHIMZEES®, know that you’re doing more than giving your dog the best dental care. You’re also buying from a company that cares for the planet. Located in The Netherlands, we’ve been reducing our energy output and waste for more than a decade.
Other forward-looking steps we’re taking include:
Minimizing our impact
We leverage machinery and manufacturing techniques that use 40% less energy and enable 90% of our waste to be composted
By reusing to heat our production facilities and help power our material processing, we prevent releasing wasted energy into the environment
Sourcing much of our raw materials locally reduces waste by as much as 90% through composting (the remaining 10% gets recycled)
Reducing our footprint
Zero water waste, exclusive use of environmentally friendly refrigerators and LED lighting, and minimizing noise and air pollution emitted from our factory