It’s National Pet Dental Health Month.
YOU WALK TOGETHER. PLAY TOGETHER. WHY NOT MAKE IT A HABIT TO BRUSH TOGETHER?
The Whimzees Pledge
My Dearest Dog,
On a scale of one to ten, you make my life a zillion times better. So I promise to continue to do all I can to make your life awesome, too. That includes taking care of your oral health every day. After all, you’re my loyal sidekick, my trusted confidante, and quite frankly, the only one who doesn’t judge me when I go three days without showering. I’d do anything to help you feel healthier and happier. Although I must confess, I don’t love picking up your poop.
BRUSHING DAILY IS GOOD.
BRUSHING DAILY TOGETHER IS BETTER.
Here’s an idea. Before you give your teeth a good brushing, make it a habit to give your dog a WHIMZEES. And make brushing time, together time. #WHIMZEESOCLOCK
WHIMZEES are FUNctional!
*Based on a study at an independent kennelView Our Chews
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of WellPet as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 1, 2019 and ending February 28, 2019, 11:59 PST. All online entries must be received by end time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at this page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of WellPet. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of WellPet.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected at random by our staff. Winners will be notified by email using the email address Winner provided when entering the Campaign within five (5) days following selection of Winner. WellPet shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WellPet’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that WellPet, anyone acting on behalf of WellPet, and WellPet’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of WellPet. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WellPet from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which WellPet may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: WellPet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond WellPet’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, WellPet may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by WellPet. WellPet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. WellPet has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, WellPet reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless WellPet and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND the state of Massachusetts, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is WellPet LLC (“WellPet”); 200 Ames Pond Drive; Tewksbury, MA 01876-1274 USA
13. By checking the Rules Acceptance Box in the form above, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
14. The Winners names will be posted on this website following the selections of the winners.